1. We acknowledge that transformation is an ongoing process, and that we will gow in our ability to love our neighbor, as we surrender our own lives to Christ and depend on His Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us.
2. We believe that transformation of Luna County cannot happen without prayer.
3. We value unity in the Body of Christ.
4. We believe that each person, from conception, was created by God with dignity and worth, and is given gifts and talents to contribute to our community.
5. We value relationships with our neighbors in need.
6. We are Christian.